It’s that time of the year again! It’s time for our Book Challenge 2019. I still have 2 books left to read for my 2018 challenge, but I’ve already started planning for next year!
The rules are the same as this year’s challenge;
- No doubling up on challenges with books (for example, reading a spooky/horror book on a Kindle, does NOT complete both challenges because the rule is no doubling up!)
- No loop holes! Ex. A book with a male protagonist meaning the MAIN protagonist in the story, not a split viewpoint.
- Any challenges not completed, means 2 books to be read in that category in 2020.
We are tough but fair. 8)
- To read a book on Kindle (or any other form of reading app)
- A horror or a spooky story
- Read a book tagged historical or about time travel
- Read a book with a male protagonist (or a male author)
- Read a book with a knife or sword on the cover or a war in the story
- Read a book of short stories
- Book based on a fairy tale (retelling or variation)
- Book with a number in the title
- A book that has only 2 stars or under 5 ratings on Amazon or Good Reads (or your preferred site)
- A book from the perspective of a non human or animal
- A book with a colour in title or the author name
- A holographic book
And there it is, another book challenge. I am 4 away from my Goodreads Challenge as well which is 30 books for this year!
Happy November Bookworms!
Speak soon xx